Jump to content

Nicki Minaj wished Britney a ‘Happy Birthday’ #SAGSZN 🦄👸🏼


Style.

Recommended Posts

  • Curators
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

@Midnightat least my fav tried, what tf is with that website post from Sasha that no one is going to check it anyway? :emma:

Onika, Britney shops for queen Bey merch, she'll see it :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

75d8c82fbd07b88ba9aa0fecff0039ff

I can see a dance video coming up to Formation :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:  meanwhile Nicki will remain unacknowledged :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

  • Haha 6

I am from where the sun never burns

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Onika, Britney shops for queen Bey merch, she'll see it :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

75d8c82fbd07b88ba9aa0fecff0039ff

I can see a dance video coming up to Formation :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:  meanwhile Nicki will remain unacknowledged :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

She bought Ivy Parks just because she can’t afford Fendi Prints On. Not everyone can get richer and they have to stay on buying affordable brands.  :emma: Not me getting wild like this @Midnightif I will get canceled is because of you bich :emma:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
  • Curators
1 minute ago, Style. said:

She bought Ivy Parks just because she can’t afford Fendi Prints On. Not everyone can get richer and they have to stay on buying affordable brands.  :emma: Not me getting wild like this @Midnightif I will get canceled is because of you bich :emma:

Atleast she got something dis biches can go buy :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: can Nicolette say the same? 

Look at Bey keeping people clothed :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: I just can't with what a generous soul she is :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

Onika this our thread now, let one a dis hos jump in and catch a nose bleed  :gunney: 

 

 

  • Haha 1

I am from where the sun never burns

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Atleast she got something dis biches can go buy :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: can Nicolette say the same? 

Look at Bey keeping people clothed :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: I just can't with what a generous soul she is :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

Onika this our thread now, let one a dis hos jump in and catch a nose bleed  :gunney: 

 

 

I will stomp my tootsie on some jaws if any of this basic biches dare something :emma: except @CrazyButItFeelsAllright:emma: 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Style.

 

The barbz are beginning to think pop rap Nicki is coming back, thx to Doja and quite possibly the state of the genre itself, it's affirmative.

 

Plus she follows Madonna and Britney spears on Instagram so the barbz are wondering if a New pink Friday is coming next year. 

Pop/rap Nicki is a dream for every Barb as most of her fanbase is here thanks to her pop/rap hits which is wonderful. She & Drake opened doors for a new lane these new artists are doing today. It’s Nicki’s influence all over the female rappers today. Music wise she’s done so much for this industry. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I hope Doja x Nicki x Britney will happen tho! :emma:

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block