Beyonce wished Britney a 'Happy Birthday'

• Super Mods

Everyone: “Why hasn’t Beyoncé said happy birthday to Britney? A thread.”

Beyoncé: Happy Birthday, Britney!

Everyone: “Why tf is she so shallow? Why didn’t she deliver a cake to Britney’s home? Why didn’t she sing Britney happy birthday at a private dinner? Why why why wah wah waaaaaaahhhh!!!!!”

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Haha 1
On 12/4/2021 at 12:22 AM, MyLittlePopstar said:

When she did this last year I thought it was so cool. But the. I look at her website… I guess she does that for everyone? I love Rita Ora, but has Beyonce ever even met her? Lol 

Yes.

Jay Z was her mentor or some ****

Also nnnn I love how Xtina fans are so pissed because Beyonce never did this for Xtina 

6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Everyone: “Why tf is she so shallow? Why didn’t she deliver a cake to Britney’s home? Why didn’t she sing Britney happy birthday at a private dinner? Why why why wah wah waaaaaaahhhh!!!!!”

This Stan base will never be pleased. No matter what ppl do or do not do.

Like Beyince literally stopped doing interviews after being bullied during her first pregnancy. She literally only speaks trough her art. I think she only did shirt interview for the Gift due to Disney contract and that's about it.

Even her mag interviews are really rare.

• Love 1
On 12/5/2021 at 11:10 PM, SlayOut said:

Passive aggressive, petty? Why did she do that? Why is she greeting us? Who is she greeting? She greeted us too soon. She greeted us to late! She greeted us with a weird undertone.:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block