Me/BreatheHeavy featured in Harper's Bazaar's new Britney article, 'What Will Britney Spears Do Now?'

3 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

The way they ditched the whole Circus and FF eras :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

...I get it. To be fair, those eras were rather 'phoned-in' as a means for 'team britney' to look credible as 'comeback creators'...if I'm being honest all eras over the last 13 years had aspects of that. Thus, why I hope she'll do a new era so we as fans can observe the contrast. : - )

14 minutes ago, 517113 said:

...I get it. To be fair, those eras were rather 'phoned-in' as a means for 'team britney' to look credible as 'comeback creators'...if I'm being honest all eras over the last 13 years had aspects of that. Thus, why I hope she'll do a new era so we as fans can observe the contrast. : - )

True but the Circus outfits are too iconic to be ignored :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

hbz-bs-lead-1638398956.png?resize=980:*

Hey Exhale, I spoke with Harper's Bazaar about Britney for their new story, 'What Will Britney Spears Do Now?'

Some times I give an interview, then reading it back, it sounds totally different than what I meant. Not this time. The author, Bianca Betancourt, did an incredible job!

Below are my excerpts. Would love for you to read them and the entire article, then let me know what you think!

---

"Looking back at the time, 2006, 2007, Britney fans in general were these crusaders," Jordan Miller, the founder of BreatheHeavy, the biggest Britney Spears fan website, tells BAZAAR.com. "One hundred percent, [the media made me feel] gaslit for so long. I honestly felt uncomfortable speaking out about Britney for years, though I continued to do so, because in my heart, I felt it was the right thing to do. All I knew was that it seemed she was in a controlling, abusive situation, from where I stood. Like everyone else, I always rooted for her, and when she was in a situation that seemed unjust, I knew I had to speak out for her. Looking back, I'm proud of that."

---

"Fans ultimately want Britney to choose what she wants to do. Britney is finally in a place where she's legally able to call the shots and have more control over her life and her career and her personal life, and people, including myself, are hesitant to say, 'I want to see her do this or that,'" Miller adds. "We can all agree that the world is a better place with new Britney Spears music and performances—but I think we can also agree it has to be one hundred percent her call [if it happens]. Period."

If Spears does take a well-deserved break, that doesn't mean she's given up on music and performing altogether. According to Miller, Spears is still speaking to and performing for her audience in her own way via her quirky social media.

"If you look at her Instagram, in some ways, she's still kind of performing—she's dancing to whatever song she's feeling in the moment, and she's kind of giving fans an intimate performance on the Internet," Miller says. "There's still that part of her that wants to dance and wants to feel creative. People forget that she's an artist too. She's a creative person and finally able to express that without the restraints she's had on her for so long. It's time to sit in this moment and simply watch what she does, and allow her to express herself without the pressure of what's going to be next. Let's allow her to just be."

I love it so much. This is a fantastic interview 😍

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block