What U See (Is What U Get) Interlude (Wade or Joey?)

Who is the dude calling Brit at the end of WUSIWUG? I was going through topics and couldn't find whether or not we have discussed this or not. 

It sounds like Wade and it makes since cause he was there around that time etc, but I also thought it sounded like Joey Fatone too.

Thoughts? 

(If this has been discussed within the inner dregs of BH just let me know where to find the thread.)

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Who is the dude calling Brit at the end of WUSIWUG? I was going through topics and couldn't find whether or not we have discussed this or not. 

It sounds like Wade and it makes since cause he was there around that time etc, but I also thought it sounded like Joey Fatone too.

Thoughts? 

(If this has been discussed within the inner dregs of BH just let me know where to find the thread.)

I’ve always thought it was wade

• Love 1

I've always thought it was Max Martin, he's even credited as background vocal

Keyboards, Programmer, Composer, Lyricist, Mixing Engineer, Producer: Per Magnusson Keyboards, Programmer, Composer, Lyricist, Mixing Engineer, Producer: David Kreuger Keyboards, Programmer, Composer, Lyricist, Mixing Engineer, Producer: Rami Yacoub Composer, Lyricist: Jörgen Elofsson Background Vocal: Nana Hedin Background Vocal: Max Martin Background Vocal: Jeanette Olsson Background Vocal: Mona Yacoub Background Vocal: Antonia Kolitas Background Vocal: Diana Alhashwa Background Vocal: Eleni Tseneklidou Background Vocal: Marlené Safin Background Vocal: Mina Sarkhosh

• Like 1

You used to say that I was special Everything was right But now you think I'm wearing too much make-up That my dress is too tight You got no reasons to be jealous I've never been untrue So does it really matter if they're looking I'm only looking at you You should never try to change me I can be nobody else And I like the way I am What you see is what you get

DAMMNNNNN ITS LIT !!!!!!

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've always thought it was Max Martin, he's even credited as background vocal

Keyboards, Programmer, Composer, Lyricist, Mixing Engineer, Producer: Per Magnusson Keyboards, Programmer, Composer, Lyricist, Mixing Engineer, Producer: David Kreuger Keyboards, Programmer, Composer, Lyricist, Mixing Engineer, Producer: Rami Yacoub Composer, Lyricist: Jörgen Elofsson Background Vocal: Nana Hedin Background Vocal: Max Martin Background Vocal: Jeanette Olsson Background Vocal: Mona Yacoub Background Vocal: Antonia Kolitas Background Vocal: Diana Alhashwa Background Vocal: Eleni Tseneklidou Background Vocal: Marlené Safin Background Vocal: Mina Sarkhosh

Oh interesting - is that right? 

See your point about his background vocal credit - what else would it be. But that voice sounded like a native American-English speaker so I'm surprised its MM. Also because he went so out of his way to avoid drawing attention, voicing the interlude on this song is an interesting decision.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block