New Selena Quintanilla album featuring 10 unreleased songs is coming soon!

Selena Quintanilla Hello GIF by Latinx Heritage

Abraham Quintanilla, father or the late Selena Quintanilla, appeared in a podcast and confirmed he owns about 50 Unreleased Selena songs. The songs discussed were all recorded by Selena around the age of 13-18. At that age her voice was obviously a higher pitch but her brother AB tweaked the tracks to make her sound as her “older” voice. Out of those 50 tracks, 10 have been selected and completely musically re-arranged. They’re dealing with Sony to prepare the release.

What do you guys think? As a die-hard Selena fan, this is great news to me. I will take anything they give us! 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Markoct said:

I hate it when artists are milked like this after their passing. I hope she approves. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

I can see why people feel like this but we just can’t get enough of her and it’s making her legacy stronger. As a Latino myself, I feel like the younger generations  need to know about her and that we remain proud of what she accomplished when she was alive. THAT can never be taken away from her. She open ended the doors to so many Latino stars and is one of the highest selling female Latino artists of our time. Everything that is being released is for us, the fans. Might I add, this is probably for the family too. Selena was taken from them so tragically. Maybe this is how they cope. Either way, new music makes me happy. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block