I watched the Madame X show on Paramount+, think arena Madonna concert but more intimate, and more engaging on her behalf with fans..

If you have two hours to Kill, I recommend watching Madame X..

I learned a few things, from her speeches. 

#1 If you hate something she does, or wears, and you give her hell or say stuff about it. 

She will do it more, nothing makes her more happy than pissing people off and getting away with it. 

The grills.  That stays, you hate it she loves it. 

The **** X rated Instagram, she loves it you hate it,. That stays.

Her Politics, that stays again cos you hate it. 

Basically everything you hate about her, she's gonna do it 10 and more intense cos thatz the reaction that fuels her.

So her arriving late on stage until government gets involved that is gonna keep on happening as well.

#2 she's extremely glad the cell phone ban actually ruined your  night (very edited from her r rated banter), she's glad it actually was an inconvenience to her fans.

#3 All forms or art are here to disturb the peace, if anything the section of baktuaian orchestra was actually powerful. 

The instruments they used to create the music was the shackles and the tools that kept them enslaved as slaves. 

Like she said art is one of the earliest forms of protest, you take everything away from them to make the Music of their tribes, they'll find ways to actually still create and make it into a protest style..

And this James Baldwin quote sticks to me.

"There is no such thing as love, it's basically fake, and the things you love can destroy you, the only way to truly understand love, is to also enbrace the hate that's inside you, cos we all hate something about Mankind, and fixate on that until it's corrected to our personal way of liking something that isn't real"

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block