Britney comes for her family: I worked for my family my whole life and only permitted to perform old songs in Vegas

18 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

That’s not what she said though.

She said only old songs permitted which isn’t true.

You're getting into the nitty gritty of words that she used instead of the sentiment behind them. This is a person who was told NO for so many things so many times. And now she's finally expressing herself openly.  :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Also, we don't know how many times she had to fight just to include the newer songs that did end up being on the set list. Maybe she's remembering how much push-back she got and still feels the hurt from it. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

You're just being a contrarian for the sake of it. :gunney:

• Love 3

I'll never understand it. Don't get me wrong--foundation of it was wrong to begin with. The whole greedy leeches thing feeding off a family member was ****ed up enough to start with. And it's really puzzling when you start wondering about the cockiness of all the people involved. Or were you hoping Britney would be gone by the time the kids turned 18 and you'd get everything instead of it being a case of "You just wait til the kids turn 18 and then the gloves are coming off...."

But the hits stuff was another puzzler. I think I made a comment awhile back about one hit wonders at least try and come up with new hits. New albums were pretty much ignored and they were turning Britney into a nostalgia artist. I'll use Tiffany as an example since she was in the news recently for acting off during a performance. I have no idea if Tiffany still releases new albums or if everybody knows "My bread and butter is my cover for "I Think We're Alone Now". I have no idea if everybody that goes to a Tiffany concert genuinely loves her discography or they're staring blankly until ITWAN starts playing. We came for that one song! It just seems strange what was going on. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block