Britney comes for her family: I worked for my family my whole life and only permitted to perform old songs in Vegas

Omg she looks so fresh!!! And visibly healthier and younger! Iike no lie, it must be because she’s obviusly in a much better place in her life now that shes free, and maybe even some of the fun stuff she had done has finally desolved and her natural features ang coming through. Anyway She looks damn gorgeous!!! Yall cant even say otherwise :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 7
  • Like 2
Just now, Busybee said:

It's surreal seeing her confirm everything that was said to be rumors. Imagine the songs we could have gotten had they given her control.

With that being said I hope everyday from here on out is a joy filled one

It is, but at the same time, they didn't even try to hide it, we saw it since I am Britney Jean the long faces everyone did when Britney was trying to add Alien 

• Love 3
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block