Britney Spears and the #FreeBritney Movement to Be Honored at LiveOne 2021 Breakout Awards

On 12/2/2021 at 4:06 PM, TeaWaiter said:

Britney Spears and the #FreeBritney movement are being recognized. On Thursday, LiveOne announced that the singer and the successful movement to get her out of her conservatorship will be honored with the Breakout of the Year Award at the 2021 Breakout Awards.

Spears' conservatorship was terminated in November after 13 years. The end of her conservatorship came amid the viral #FreeBritney movement, which Spears has expressed her gratitude for. When ET spoke with Spears' fiancé, Sam Asghari, in November, he gushed over his post-conservatorship life with Spears.

"She's doing great, I'm great. This is the happiest time of our lives," Asghari told ET. "We're just enjoying it! From here on out, it's amazing. It's heaven."

In addition to Spears' Breakout of the Year Award, other honors of the night include Supreme Stanbase, Hottest Breakout Couple, Meme Supreme, Spiciest Rivalry and more.

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-and-the-freebritney-movement-to-be-honored-at-liveone-2021-breakout-awards-175980

Imagine bein the real Legend, you can look but don't touch, that has the B-Army and the FreeBritney as a massive fanbase!!! 

Britney Spears Me Against The Music GIF - Britney Spears Britney Me Against  The Music - Descubre & Comparte GIFsBritney Spears Gifs

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block