Billboard Picks Britney's Top 40 Best Songs

2 hours ago, Jaiden said:

Production wise How I Roll is great. 

Break The Ice should be way higher.

Trip To Your Heart, Seal It with a kiss, Perfume...hmm...not really deserved any mention.

I'd trade Make Me for Slumber Party

I'd add Before The Goodbye, And Then We Kiss and Over To You Now

Don't agree with them being above Break the Ice, but holy ****, was I bumpin my booty to Trip to Your Heart and Seal it with a Kiss...so don't come for those gems! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

1 hour ago, dr35 said:

this is a very interesting list. 

I mean we all expect the singles to end up on there... a lot of them are iconic. BUT .... these remixes? Lord, almighty. 

Also, they picked album cuts like 'Seal it with a Kiss', 'How I Roll', etc... but if you're going to break into album cuts, l'd prefer some of her older ones. Songs like 'Lonely', which packs a fire-fueled vengeance, and 'Born to Make You Happy' which is just adorable, should definitely make any essentials list. 

just my two pennies. 

Great opinion and (this is so random but) "fire-fueled vengeance" is such a great way to describe "Lonely" (which has recently become one of my new faves). @ Billboard, get this man to help write your next Britney article ASAP!

22. "Breathe on Me (Jacques Lu Cont Thin White Duke Remix)"?? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I think they mislabeled it, because the description matches Breathe on Me (Jacques Lu Cont Mix) from Greatest Hits: My Prerogative, which is like 8 minutes long Giorgio Moroder inspired remix while the "Breathe on Me (Jacques Lu Cont Thin White Duke mix)" from B in the Mix that is nothing like they descripted :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I actually wonder what criteria they use to compose these lists. I did see some unexpected gems in there though. It's kinda funny Toxic is a song I usually skip. Make Me and Gimme More were in my top songs for Spotify she was my top artist and I was also in the the top .05 of listeners even though I usually listen to the demos, exclusive tracks and fan made live studio versions off of Spotify.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block