Billboard Picks Britney's Top 40 Best Songs

6 minutes ago, Rik said:

It’s genuinely an incredible song. I actually think it’s one of the best songs on femme fatale 

I mean the song isn't bad but it's hardly my favourite on the album. I remember the first time I listened to Femme Fatale, I thought it sounded underwhelming compared to the first four tracks.

• Like 1

this is a very interesting list. 

I mean we all expect the singles to end up on there... a lot of them are iconic. BUT .... these remixes? Lord, almighty. 

Also, they picked album cuts like 'Seal it with a Kiss', 'How I Roll', etc... but if you're going to break into album cuts, l'd prefer some of her older ones. Songs like 'Lonely', which packs a fire-fueled vengeance, and 'Born to Make You Happy' which is just adorable, should definitely make any essentials list. 

just my two pennies. 

• Love 1

I kinda enjoyed the list. Loved that amnesia was on there. While they were at it, they could’ve included and then we kiss. The remix version of breathe on me was super random. Just put the original! 

needed more ITZ tracks tbh like outrageous and early mornin 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dr35 said:

this is a very interesting list. 

I mean we all expect the singles to end up on there... a lot of them are iconic. BUT .... these remixes? Lord, almighty. 

Also, they picked album cuts like 'Seal it with a Kiss', 'How I Roll', etc... but if you're going to break into album cuts, l'd prefer some of her older ones. Songs like 'Lonely', which packs a fire-fueled vengeance, and 'Born to Make You Happy' which is just adorable, should definitely make any essentials list. 

just my two pennies. 

Born To Make You Happy was a single though.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block