Why Britney?? (New video)

59 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Let me know what you think!! 

Thought it was very “cool!” :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Couldn’t agree more with all of your points and I enjoyed the little recap of everything that makes Brit so relatable and inspiring! Hope you bring the videos back properly one day! 

• Leader
On 12/2/2021 at 8:16 AM, Busybee said:

Let's make this a trend I love this because we all have our own reasons.

For me personally I love how she embodied what it meant to be a woman. She is fearless, beautiful, humble, **** and empowered. As a little girl those are all the things I wanted to be when I grew up. 

Now that I am a grown woman she is still very much so all of those things but for very different reasons. She is pure but doesn't let people run over here she speaks her mind and it's amazing to see. 

I wouldn't call her an underdog because she had so much success but that success came with a price and the grace she projected is something I strive for everyday. If I can only have a fraction of her strength in my lifetime I'd be happy with that. A true queen who makes me so proud to be a woman. 

Yea! I would love for fans to weigh in as much as possible about... why Britney

Appreciate your insight 

On 12/2/2021 at 10:02 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, to celebrate Britney's bday, I made a little video. Check it out!

People always ask me, 'why Britney?' 'Why did you start BreatheHeavy and make it about Britney?' For years, I wouldn't really know how to respond. I'd say she has this ~X factor~ thing going on; I couldn't put my finger on why. After some thought, I realized why: she's a cool, badass woman. :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

Let me know what you think!

Why are you so handsome and kind.. its all good that you give me points and put me on time out. I can be less polished. Your site is a good place and a wonderful outlet. You helped Britney a lot. People have heard and networked together . You are a main reason why . Props to you dude.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block