The Onyx Hotel Tour Book – The most beautiful book in the world!!

Bonjour!! ****** 

<3 <3

I'm Greta, a longtime lurker of this forum – and also a huge britney fan <3 A few years ago I posted here, for my BA final project where I made a book about Britney.

I was wondering if anyone here owns a copy of The Onyx Hotel Tour Book, that was for sale as merchandise on the tour? And also if you have any stories or thoughts related to it? Like did you buy it when you saw her on the tour or from Ebay? How did you feel about it?

I'm doing a little (actually it's pretty big) fan-made version of it – risoprinted in four colors. Below is a photo of one of the pages in the book. 

The reason I ask this, is because I'm studying for my Masters degree at the Estonian Academy of Art in Graphic Design – I'm currently working on a project titled "The Most Beautiful Books" where I investigate the influence of pop culture designs on people, and specifically how the material Britney released has had an effect on what I find beautiful. 

Sorry if this is a really weird question! I appreciate any and all answers hihi

<3 <3 <3 

xoxo

greta

spacer.png

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Am I the only one who thinks this wasn't her best shoot? It's overly edited and has nothing to do with tour theme ?

I actually loooove how it's edited – but also true, it doesn't have a ~lot~ to do with the tour theme. She is wearing the dress from the Everytime performance though.

Also, i love how exxxtra it is – on one page there's like a Shakespeare sonnet? why? why not?

• Love 2
  • 9 months later...
On 12/2/2021 at 3:11 PM, Gretaxoxo said:

Bonjour!! ****** 

<3 <3

I'm Greta, a longtime lurker of this forum – and also a huge britney fan <3 A few years ago I posted here, for my BA final project where I made a book about Britney.

I was wondering if anyone here owns a copy of The Onyx Hotel Tour Book, that was for sale as merchandise on the tour? And also if you have any stories or thoughts related to it? Like did you buy it when you saw her on the tour or from Ebay? How did you feel about it?

I'm doing a little (actually it's pretty big) fan-made version of it – risoprinted in four colors. Below is a photo of one of the pages in the book. 

The reason I ask this, is because I'm studying for my Masters degree at the Estonian Academy of Art in Graphic Design – I'm currently working on a project titled "The Most Beautiful Books" where I investigate the influence of pop culture designs on people, and specifically how the material Britney released has had an effect on what I find beautiful. 

Sorry if this is a really weird question! I appreciate any and all answers hihi

<3 <3 <3 

xoxo

greta

spacer.png

'Britney had clear ideas of what she wanted - a dark, magical world with inspirations including enchanted gardens, jazz clubs, ice castles and haunted bedrooms. “Britney was just so personable and she had a lot of the ideas for the images. It was one of the loveliest experiences,” commented Markus. -'

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block