The Happy Birthday Britney Thread!

• Super Mods

Forty and fiiiiiine! :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky: Happy Birthday, Queen Britney Jean Spears! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Thank you for all the years of joy, laughter, slayage, and being a complete icon! I’ve loved your music and you for almost 20 years of my life and I’d have it no other way. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Your courage and strength through these years has always made you stand out from the rest, and your vision for your own freedom is an inspiration. May being 40 and free bring you many blessings this year! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 9

Happy birthday princess of pop!

I don’t think any of us really knows you, but we all want you to do good and be extremely happy; you have given us so much joy through your work, your craft and your art - I don’t think you even realize it.

And for that we are thankful and wish you the best with this new chapter of your life that you well deserve.

• Love 5

Happy Birthday Britney , thank you for being a part of my life since 1998 . You have helped and saved more lives than you could ever imagine.

We are so happy that you are smiling just a bit more lately , feeling just a bit more free and breathing a bit more at ease. We have loved you and will always love you since the start. And we are over the moon that you have found true love . 

Never change Britney :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Love

Matthew

• Love 7

Happy birthday Britney ❤️
wish you all the best of the world cause you deserve it! ❤️
always stay strong, positive, happy, kind and follow your dreams (you always were best in it) ❤️ 
express yourself and your thoughts as you like.. Don’t forget that’s “it’s nothing but your way” - I always loved how brilliant you manage to tell your story (even it takes time to understand lol)

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block