do you think that now that Britney is in control that she will…

fix the “problems” with her brand; many things were done unprofessionally during the conservatorship; things like for example:

making sure the live from Las Vegas HBO special goes on Netflix / all streaming services.

do something about the whole BJ album; either address it and pull it or re-record it.

fix quality of YouTube videos.

update statistics of her album sales.

re-releasing things properly like the changes to the glory album cover / scrapped music videos.

making sure Netflix has for the record available.

the whole situation with her perfume empire

update her website.

partner with a good company to produce merch for her.

and many other little tweaks that not only improves her whole brand, but brings in a lot of extra coins.

maybe re-view product endorsements, etc. this would allow her to “work” to make money for her to enjoy her life and reap the benefits of her career which she worked so hard on; but still she’s not really “working”.

any other things you’d like to see changed / improved?

do you thinks this is something she’d care about or she’ll just go live her life?

i just think there’s so much potential for her brand to improve - she’s a huge star and sometimes I feel like during the conservatorship her team was very cheap and uncreative

• Love 2

It’s probably the last thing on her mind. She still has legal matters to attend to, a wedding to plan, a baby (or babies) to start planning for and a lot of lost time to make up for. I would imagine her career and brand will take a back seat for a long time yet (and rightfully so).

• Like 3

She isn't Taylor Swift, I doubt she cares about any of this stuff. It will all come down to her new management whenever that happens. They would be looking at everything and providing advice/recommendations that she can approve or not. But I don't think she knows or cares about most of the things you listed. 

If she creates new music or performs again I'm sure she will be fully involved in that process and decision-making, however.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block