Avril Lavigne on the cover of Nylon magazine, talks about her new album and shares her wildest moments

Midnight

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

She looks amazing! She's been doin her thing for 20 years and beign loyal to herself. I'm glad for the music legacy she gave us and for keepin it real no matter what. Avril is an icon and you can't deny it. 

I can't wait till February :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: believe me when I tell you I AM so excited for this, Bite Me is such a bop. I hope the rest of the album is like that too, it kinda reminds me of The Best Damn Thing actually.

Her first three albums are all time faves of mine by the way.

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, InTheZone4Life said:

The taste jumped out! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Did you like her Head Above Water album?

That's literally the only album by her that I just couldn't get into.

The I fell in love with the devil video gave me nightmares :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block