Lady Gaga comments on LG7

It kinda hurts my ears to hear her vocal fry in all her latest interviews to be honest... :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

3 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Hopefully it wont be a waste like Chromatica though I do understand if she said that album was very painful for her to perform .:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

IT IS NOT A WASTE, it is an amazing album! What is wrong with you guys...

All you hipsters will be LOVING it ten years from now I swear... :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

It kinda hurts my ears to hear her vocal fry in all her latest interviews to be honest... :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

IT IS NOT A WASTE, it is an amazing album! What is wrong with you guys...

All you hipsters will be LOVING it ten years from now I swear... :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I think you misunderstood , my point is it was a waste of a great and fantastic record that she didnt perform etc due to how painful the songs are for her> Chromatica is my 3rd fav album from her and I relate to it so much with my mental health . 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

I think you misunderstood , my point is it was a waste of a great and fantastic record that she didnt perform etc due to how painful the songs are for her> Chromatica is my 3rd fav album from her and I relate to it so much with my mental health . 

ugh absolutely! So what are your other two?

15 hours ago, Stefani said:

Wouldn't that be LG8? Because The Fame, BTW, ARTPOP, C2C, Joanne, Chromatica and L4S are LG1 through 7?

The Fame > The Fame Monster > Born This Way > Artpop > Joanne > Chromatica > #LG7

Cheek to Cheek and Love for Sale are collaborative, so they don't really count. Moreover, The Fame Monster was considered her 2nd album by Interscope:

Screenshot-2021-12-02-at-14-29-51.png

Fans say Gaga has referred to TFM as her 2nd album as well, but don't quote me on that. Would make sense, though, since she called Chromatica her 6th. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Depends on whats she has in plans for 2022 - the promo for Gucci probably will end with end of the year. 2023 is possible, but autumn i think.  From this i understand that she all the times writes lyrics and melodies, but there's no way to have rough demos or smt. 

If she would like to be a true legend - the next album should be more provocative - after Artpop she became very GP friendly.... its too long, we need nipples, religion fashion and naked *** with vomits.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block