Christina Aguilera performs Medley, receives the Music Icon award at the PCAs

I mean she is good but to have the first ever?

How has she impacted the music industry compared to her peers to win this award first ?:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Screaming half your records is not it , what path did she pave for others? Like I am legit confused how she has impacted the music industry.....Sia has had more of an impact on Music than Xtina...... I am lost.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

I mean she is good but to have the first ever?

How has she impacted the music industry compared to her peers to win this award first ?:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Screaming half your records is not it , what path did she pave for others? Like I am legit confused how she has impacted the music industry.....Sia has had more of an impact on Music than Xtina...... I am lost.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

So is everrybody else tbh....

like is there a single person on this planet that wants to be the next xtina?  :searching_looking:

Ill be waiting :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Good for her!

while you bitter bettys on here complaining as always 

she’s out there getting her coins n accolades 20 years into the game and a true lgbtq icon.

I say why not. 

Clicking Christina Aguilera GIF

Being on Ru Paul and only being able to gill small venues and pride events is hardly Iconic:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

Being on Ru Paul and only being able to gill small venues and pride events is hardly Iconic:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

You may be too young but in 2002/2003 when she released beautiful and showed gay n trans or non binary ppl in a mainstream music video when her none of peers did… at such a young age yeah ..Sry that made her iconic.  

K thanks 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block