Christina Aguilera performs Medley, receives the Music Icon award at the PCAs

1 hour ago, Rik said:

She looks great. Dont fat shame her. Pretty sure u were called out for this before too

yeah. She lost weight and looks way better now. But she is still not at her best weight. Which leads to 0 dancing and barely moving. Every time.  If it makes you feel better, I can almost guarantee you that Chrisitna is not on Exhale and wont see it. Also she constantly says how proud she is of her body so she shouldnt mind what a nobody on the internet thinks. 

• Like 1
On 12/6/2021 at 6:30 PM, pablitonizer said:

Call me when she gets the Billboard Millenium award or the MTV michael jackson video vanguard award :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Anywho, good for her! It must feel nice getting some recognition after trying over and over again to make any impact :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

***** this event had higher ratings than VMAS, what the f are you talking about. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

what does pink being jelous have to do with anything and do you think that as a Christina fan I am not aware of that situation? Perry worked with many different artitst. Whats your point? 

What is it with Xtina fans being so quick to blow up at any point? So overly sharp when anyone questions anything she does. 

Writers write songs and share them with acts in mind. Britney fans don't shame Rihanna for releasing Umbrella, or freak out that Cathy Dennis sent Toxic to Kylie.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

What is it with Xtina fans being so quick to blow up at any point? So overly sharp when anyone questions anything she does. 

Writers write songs and share them with acts in mind. Britney fans don't shame Rihanna for releasing Umbrella, or freak out that Cathy Dennis sent Toxic to Kylie.

what point? You said Beautiful was for Britney, provided no evidence and just started talking about Courtney Love and then Pink? 

I am more critical over Christina than most non fans lmao. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: You just said something that isnt true and then started rambling about stuff that no one was talking about. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

what point? You said Beautiful was for Britney, provided no evidence and just started talking about Courtney Love and then Pink? 

I am more critical over Christina than most non fans lmao. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: You just said something that isnt true and then started rambling about stuff that no one was talking about. 

No I didn't say that, you jumped to that conclusion. I reiterated what the other user said about Linda Perry writing music for other acts, based on what Pink said.

You literally called Courtney Love 'Crackney' and called Pink jealous, all because a user said the songwriter the song was intended for a bigger act I.e Britney or Xtina, and it went to Xtina, which is common practice in the industry.

26 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

No I didn't say that, you jumped to that conclusion. I reiterated what the other user said about Linda Perry writing music for other acts, based on what Pink said.

You literally called Courtney Love 'Crackney' and called Pink jealous, all because a user said the songwriter the song was intended for a bigger act I.e Britney or Xtina, and it went to Xtina, which is common practice in the industry.

woops I confused you with the user who said "I am 34 and beautiful was a song with originally Britney in Mind" 

I love Pink but she was jelous and she even said so herself. Nothing wrong with that. They were both super young and under tremendous pressure. I dont expect them to be perfect angels all the time.  The user never said someone else was in mind but BRITNEY specifically. lmao she couldnt even sing half the song. 

I dont give a **** about artists using songs that were written for someone else originally but dont claim Beautiful was written for Britney when it never was.  I stand by calling the husband killing **** addict Crackney. 

14 hours ago, mythology said:

Why are you all so pressed?  I get than Xtina can sing 1000000x better than our fave but some of you need to chill:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Literally has nothing to do with Britney. Britney has always been the entertainer. Christina the vocalist. When Britney wasn’t at her best performance wise, we all made note of it. We are in 2021 and this wasn’t a good performance for someone who once had so much stage presence and power. I truly do wish she would finally get it together and wow a new generation but it ain’t happening. She needs a complete career overhaul stat. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 12/9/2021 at 12:19 PM, mythology said:

It's called effortlessly hitting high notes.  Our fave could nevah:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

That’s considered effortless?? Hmm interesting all I saw was stiffness, no true artistry, and screaming that seemed as if the girl had to burp. She was one scream away from popping a vocal cord. Lol at how the audience was bored and barely cheered. Sis just don’t got it. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block