Christina Aguilera performs Medley, receives the Music Icon award at the PCAs

1 hour ago, Yasux34 said:

I am 34 and beautiful was a song with originally Britney in Mind so no Christina did not wrote that herself for the gays.......know your info man

No one’s talking about the song I’m talking about the video and what it did lgbt exposure in the media..big difference but go off Bc if u are 34 and part of lgbt community u already know these pop stars besides Madonna back then didn’t really do anything for the lgbt community despite us being there main fan base … delusional..lol  but stay pressed bc my sis is still getting coins n looking fabulous while your fighting with a random on a forum Lmaooo bc remember you replied to my cmmt first bc ur bored but hey I guess some ppl have nothing to do than be bitter bettys 😌😌

n I’m not a man so there’s that 💕

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Hmmmmmm

Anyways, doesn’t Christina have a forum where her 12 fans can hang out???

Whoa, i did not know about this!:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Just remembered this article:

Ben Sebborn

Date published: 6th May 2010

Linda Perry respects Britney Spears even though she "can't stand" her music.

The songwriter - who has worked with artists as diverse as Pink, Christina Aguilera and Courtney Love - admires '3' singer Britney because she "believes what she is doing".

Linda said: "You know, Britney Spears, I can't stand her music. But you know what, right on for her, great for her, that girl is selling it because she believes it. You know? She believes what she is doing. If you can do something and believe what you are doing, we should be patted on the back, not being insulted because we don't like what you did."

Former 4 Non Blondes singer Linda also said she's not interested in writing hits for artists, preferring to concentrate on getting people to sing from their hearts.

She added to Blast magazine: "To me, something meaningful and heartfelt or real isn't a hit. It is not always a hit. 
I wanna do something unique so what you get from work time is something unique, whatever that means to you.

"You know, the next album I do, you are not gonna hear Adam Lambert, Christina Aguilera, Pink. If you actually put all those songs together, not one of them sounds anything remotely like each other. You know, that's what I do. I will give you something unique."

Linda's song 'Lift Me Up' is on Christina Aguilera's forthcoming album 'Bionic'.
2 minutes ago, Xxxpose said:

Whoa, i did not know about this!:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Just remembered this article:

Ben Sebborn

Date published: 6th May 2010

Linda Perry respects Britney Spears even though she "can't stand" her music.

The songwriter - who has worked with artists as diverse as Pink, Christina Aguilera and Courtney Love - admires '3' singer Britney because she "believes what she is doing".

Linda said: "You know, Britney Spears, I can't stand her music. But you know what, right on for her, great for her, that girl is selling it because she believes it. You know? She believes what she is doing. If you can do something and believe what you are doing, we should be patted on the back, not being insulted because we don't like what you did."

Former 4 Non Blondes singer Linda also said she's not interested in writing hits for artists, preferring to concentrate on getting people to sing from their hearts.

She added to Blast magazine: "To me, something meaningful and heartfelt or real isn't a hit. It is not always a hit. 
I wanna do something unique so what you get from work time is something unique, whatever that means to you.

"You know, the next album I do, you are not gonna hear Adam Lambert, Christina Aguilera, Pink. If you actually put all those songs together, not one of them sounds anything remotely like each other. You know, that's what I do. I will give you something unique."

Linda's song 'Lift Me Up' is on Christina Aguilera's forthcoming album 'Bionic'.

Linda can’t stand Britney’s music, and half of the music industry can’t stand Christina. 

Pop Tv Ronnielee GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

“There is a reason Christina Aguilera is referred to as ‘the voice of our generation.’ She not only has an extraordinary voice, but as a creator, produces music that evokes true emotion and resonates across so many different demographics,” Jen Neal, Executive Vice President, Entertainment Live Events, Specials & E! News, NBCUniversal Entertainment Television and Streaming, said in a statement. “Christina is an idol and we cannot wait to celebrate her successes and present her with the inaugural ‘Music Icon’ award.”

she will perform medley. Nice

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

I am 34 and beautiful was a song with originally Britney in Mind so no Christina did not wrote that herself for the gays.......know your info man

What? WTF. Beautiful was written by Linda Perry for herself, then Pink wanted but finally she take to Xtina. An Perry said

that she didn't know that Xtina put gays in the music video.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, descg said:

What? WTF. Beautiful was written by Linda Perry for herself, then Pink wanted but finally she take to Xtina. An Perry said

that she didn't know that Xtina put gays in the music video.

Yes and was written with Britney in mind then was offered to 3 other Artist before Xtina took the opportunity for clout

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block