Christina Aguilera performs Medley, receives the Music Icon award at the PCAs

she sounded great, she's a great vocalist. 

i hated the medley tho, it was messy. didn't like the outfits either, they looked tacky, although she looks great. i get they wanted to update the dirrty outfit but the white corset ruined it for me. 

anyways, i'm not a fan of hers and i'm kinda upset at her fans coming for us after the ig mess, but we have to admit she's a great singer. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This fanbase is so salty all the time towards Xtina, she has been referred Voice of generation and Y'all keep thinking what she did to become iconic just because she isn't iconic to you doesn't mean she isn't for everyone else Xtina can out-sing anyone and has insane amount of talent you all just can't even be nice like grow up! 

I am not even a fan of Xtina and I did not like the medley myself it really could've been better executed but if Britney got this award you guys would have jumped over! Xtina has been a shady person but this has nothing to do with the award, stop living in 2000s these pop stars are not 18 anymore they are freakin 40 people learn with time! 

• Love 1

I used to be such a big Xtina fan. During Stripped anyways. The fact that most of these songs are almost 20 years old… oof. I feel like it’s a little embarrassing, Beyonce,Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Pink, Britney, get like 10+ min performances when accepting these kinda things. They made her pack it into 6 mins… it was messy. I’m still a fan, but her little attitude when asked about Britney has just made it easy to enjoy shading her again. 

• Like 1

I am usually disappointed in her performances because I can tell that she doesn't understand what made her hit songs hits... and its probably because she doesn't even like the music. I hate how she butchers Genie by always changing up the sound to the point where its nothing like the original.  I want to hear her classics because some of them are good but she doesn't respect them enough to perform them. Instead, she screams/belts out words every now and then because she thinks people are more interested in hearing her belt notes than they are the actual music.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block