Spoiler

Introduction 

Hi, I know this is my second post on here.

:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Spoiler

I’m the one named Sailor Moon! (yup Sailor Moon fangirl.

I felt like finally sharing my story with true fans. It was time. I joined this site like one year ago at the time I was pretty bored. So I was curious and joined. I avoided chatting with other users in fear of being judged. After eight months in counting;  I was less uncomfortable and found my safe place. Then an idea formed in my head. I can finally show my writing skills; so I decided to submit my own opinions it was very fun; I did it once in week or months when I was in a good mood or whatever

This is a short story since I don't open a lot to people and am well describes myself by closed peers too in my personal life as: selective, mysterious, passionate, funny, quirky, unique also a  low-key private individual storyteller. I have been a Britney fangirl since three years ago. I listen to her first single five years prior ago, Baby One More Time in December 2016. I just knew at the moment I fell in love with her music and her dancing; she taught me how to dance. But in January and April 2018; I become a real fangirl.

I don’t really worship famous musical artists; but after watching many interviews and reading her story.

I like how real and a good person she is. So after joining the Free Britney movement two years ago respectively. I’m glad she is free now.  She deserve the best honestly.  I admire her for her strength. She helped me through hard times of my life.

Thank you Britney! Remember continue replies polite and respectively. We are a unique community here. Be free to chat with me in my posts. I prefer then private messages.  I guarantee I won’t respond all the time. But I love meeting new and old fans. May 2022 be the best year yet. Deanna out. Welcome Aboard Comedy Bang Bang GIF

Edited by Deanna Winchester
  • Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block