Britney: Paps took pics of me coming out of a public bathroom... I mean how embarrassing is that? I swear if you have confidence struggles or low self esteem practice walking with your head held high

2 hours ago, NostalgiaAct said:

That’s some great advice :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Whenever I feel awkward and with low self esteem, I put on some Britney music blasting on my headphones and just go off. “Fake it til you make it” always works :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Britney has no idea of how much she helped build my confidence :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

Cute video from her, I’m loving her clothes, her hair, she’s definitely glowing

I hope she’ll have a blast tomorrow. It’s her 40th birthday, guys!! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Same for me! 🧡

Plus she can't be 40 👀 #feelingoldnow

• Love 1
1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

What's embarrassing about walking out if a public bathroom? It's not like she was barefoot like in the past.

Nature called and she had to do something she’d rather not, i.e. give people the an opportunity to make callbacks to a time in her life that she no longer feels connected to. That’s exactly what you’re doing and that’s exactly why she’s embarrassed. Have you never done something in your younger years that you wouldn’t be caught dead doing now?

1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Nature called and she had to do something she’d rather not, i.e. give people the an opportunity to make callbacks to a time in her life that she no longer feels connected to. That’s exactly what you’re doing and that’s exactly why she’s embarrassed. Have you never done something in your younger years that you wouldn’t be caught dead doing now?

I'm only making a callback because she said it's embarrassing. I just don't get it there is nothing embarrassing about walking out of a public restroom.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block