Britney: Paps took pics of me coming out of a public bathroom... I mean how embarrassing is that? I swear if you have confidence struggles or low self esteem practice walking with your head held high

You would think after everything she's been through and after revealing what she was going through and her explaining how much the paps destroyed her and made her life a living hell, they would at least finally give her the space she so much deserves and has requested. If you wanna take a picture, fine. But do it from a respectable distance and don't show moments like this. Do they really think we want to see pictures of her going to a public washroom? It's gross. It's extremely creepy. And it's violating. Nobody wants to see that. And the tabloids and media are no better for showing this. They're just as wrong. I'll never have respect for the media or the magazines because of creepy stuff like this. I don't understand how they think this is "breaking" news or something. People use the washroom everyday minute of the day. Do you think we anyone is interested in people's bowel movements other than weirdos?

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Jonathan Castejon said:

You would think after everything she's been through and after revealing what she was going through and her explaining how much the paps destroyed her and made her life a living hell, they would at least finally give her the space she so much deserves and has requested. If you wanna take a picture, fine. But do it from a respectable distance and don't show moments like this. Do they really think we want to see pictures of her going to a public washroom? It's gross. It's extremely creepy. And it's violating. Nobody wants to see that. And the tabloids and media are no better for showing this. They're just as wrong. I'll never have respect for the media or the magazines because of creepy stuff like this. I don't understand how they think this is "breaking" news or something. People use the washroom everyday minute of the day. Do you think we anyone is interested in people's bowel movements other than weirdos?

unfortunately its just the opposite her getting free means they are waiting for her downfall. They can't wait to report she "relapsed" and needed her daddy all along. Honestly her getting free was just the beginning of whats to come. But I believe she is older and wiser and will handle it with grace as she always has.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, NostalgiaAct said:

That’s some great advice :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Whenever I feel awkward and with low self esteem, I put on some Britney music blasting on my headphones and just go off. “Fake it til you make it” always works :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Britney has no idea of how much she helped build my confidence :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

Cute video from her, I’m loving her clothes, her hair, she’s definitely glowing

I hope she’ll have a blast tomorrow. It’s her 40th birthday, guys!! :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

seriously, her music is so empowering. It’s one of the things I really miss about her not making new music. No one makes me feel empowered like she does. Also, anthems seem to be out of style in pop nowadays which is so boring.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

seriously, her music is so empowering. It’s one of the things I really miss about her not making new music. No one makes me feel empowered like she does. Also, anthems seem to be out of style in pop nowadays which is so boring.

Right? I don’t know how most basic people go through their day without the POWER of Britney Spears :emma:

I’ve realized I’ve absorbed even some of her tics and mannerisms :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

Poor girl, people treated her so badly, insulted and belittled her so much and now she feels ashamed for everything... It's broke my heart! No Britney, it's not embarrassing at all! You are just human and a beautiful one, inside and out! I wish someone will told her that and she will understand that.

But on the positive side, she's really strong and she knows how to deal with that.

Love the first dress, the colors are beautiful on her, it's simple and classy, she's so gorgeous lately!

This. Hope she’s able to treat herself and be able to shut out these little things 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block