Zach Sang interviewed Melanie c, they talked Victoria Beckham, and how mental health and being overworked played a hand in the early demise of the girl group

Mel C stopped by Zach Sang show, they talked like how huge the Spice girls, and how global domination and being overworked actually led to the break up..

Mariah Carey and even Melanie C said artists are very lucky today, they have more rights to say no, or I'm tired..

In the 90s, that was never the option, it was well that's money gone, cancelled shows, sponsorship deals, that's like 8 Million dollars gone. 

Even Both MC's said, these days you can't do those deals behind the artists back, without them present. 

They also touched how Victoria Beckham actually loves being a performer but the British press saying David deserved better than a pop star wife actually hurt her and made her hate Music. 

Victoria skipped the 2019 tour as an audience member, despite saying she was gonna go (it earned the wrath of Mel B, as usual), but Melanie C stated it was to painful for her. 

She wants to be up on stage with us, but she's mentally afraid the British press will attack her and remind everyone that David could have married anybody but married a pop star..

So it's a tug at her heart strings. 

As a fashion designer, she wasn't attacked by the press as his wife compared to being a pop star. 

@Slayer

@Jordan Miller

• Love 1

Thank you for sharing! Very interesting interview. I have a lot of respect for them, they really paved the way for young girls. 

Victoria was always my favourite and as i remember it back in the day David was known in spain for being Victoria Adams' boyfriend. I cannot understand why women are always shamed...i mean i like David but being a football player is nothing extraordinary!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block