"Britney Changed My Life" Coming Today on YouTube from The JT Chronicles!

On 11/30/2021 at 11:03 PM, JayTawndre said:

Dec 2, Britney's Birthday, I will be releasing "Britney Changed My Life" on my YouTube channel. The first episode of my Docuseries The JT Chronicles only on YouTube. 

The episode talks about my experience meeting Britney Spears June 24 2011 and her team Con twice in 2009 and 2011. As well as Britney related topics in my life. 

Watch the video announcement below.

I'll be premiering it on Exhale Thursday, December 2.

I thought your videos were soo sweet.

You have a lot of content competition because the release date was Britney’s birthday. 
You’ll have to keep hustling to stay at the top of the topics. 
I appreciate you and the positive work/energy that you put into the universe on Brit’s birthday. 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Blfc1 said:

I thought your videos were soo sweet.

You have a lot of content competition because the release date was Britney’s birthday. 
You’ll have to keep hustling to stay at the top of the topics. 
I appreciate you and the positive work/energy that you put into the universe on Brit’s birthday. 

Thank you so Much. I appreciate this response. Almost sounds like as if Britney herself would say it :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Hoping people will watch! A slow burner hit :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block