We Don't Talk About Myah Marie's Britney Demo "Feet On The Ground" Enough!

Cqleb

We don’t talk about the Myah Jean Ghost Singer writing a song exploiting Britney’s hardships & attacking her personal appearance enough!

‘Don’t Take the Kids From Me’- a disgusting “Piece of Me” remix by the chick who wouldn’t exist without Brit:

https://dbree.org/v/fa3f08 (Before Miller throws out pointless WPs per usual for no reason whatsoever, like Myah said below ‘a parody is a creative license’ & this trick doesn’t own a single copyright for the song OR Bloodshy & Avant’s brilliant production..)

She has zero apologies for it, & as a life-long Britney fan this is all I can think about when I hear her name (excluding the Hold on Tight & Passenger pro tools files blatantly labeled as MYAH when she has zero credit as a background vocalist on both songs).. There’s a handful of musicians 1000765x more talented than her who actually have their own sound (& aren’t desperately attempting to sound like another well established musician) & have contributed fantastic material for B’s catalogue & they don’t get nearly enough credit as Myah... truly a damn shame.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

We don’t talk about the Myah Jean Ghost Singer writing a song exploiting Britney’s hardships & attacking her personal appearance enough!

‘Don’t Take the Kids From Me’- a disgusting “Piece of Me” remix by the chick who wouldn’t exist without Brit:

https://dbree.org/v/fa3f08 (Before Miller throws out pointless WPs per usual for no reason whatsoever, like Myah said below ‘a parody is a creative license’ & this trick doesn’t own a single copyright for the song OR Bloodshy & Avant’s brilliant production..)

She has zero apologies for it, & as a life-long Britney fan this is all I can think about when I hear her name (excluding the Hold on Tight & Passenger pro tools files blatantly labeled as MYAH when she has zero credit as a background vocalist on both songs).. There’s a handful of musicians 1000765x more talented than her who actually have their own sound (& aren’t desperately attempting to sound like another well established musician) & have contributed fantastic material for B’s catalogue & they don’t get nearly enough credit as Myah... truly a damn shame.

Spill she has profited enough from Britney and I’m glad her Body Ache demo leaked because she’s putting it or it’s already on her Patreon it leaked beforehand and I’m glad 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Being possessed by a gay demon doesn't give yall an excuse to be a misogynist :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 minute ago, JunoTaylor said:

Being possessed by a gay demon doesn't give yall an excuse to be a misogynist :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Not that comments from a troll account throwing random words (they obviously have zero clue what they even mean) together even matter, (especially a weirdo obsessed w/ posting from ‘JLs’ perspective) but I’m actually a feminist in every sense of the word :clownery_makeup_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block