Britney spotted at gas station

41 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was just about to say this. In my 30 years I’ve only used a gas station bathroom once and it was on a 4 hour commute. No judgment, but someone of her high profile status should have hundreds of options disposable and gas station bathrooms should be the lowest priority. If you can pay $20 to use a private restroom at Coachella being a random person imagine being Britney Spears :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

lol--You guys tend to forget that britney is very humble....and Britney grew up in a very rural area where going to gas stations to use the restroom is a very common thing. Britney does a lot of things even now that are similar to her still living in Louisiana. It's probably just normal to her. 

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

lol--You guys tend to forget that britney is very humble....and Britney grew up in a very rural area where going to gas stations to use the restroom is a very common thing. Britney does a lot of things even now that are similar to her still living in Louisiana. It's probably just normal to her. 

I mean because there are paparazzi following her 

At least she is wearing shoes now...But honestly, this is so early 2000s, I can't believe paps are still doing this kind of ****. They're expecting Britney to fall again, this is what they do. She should know that by now and try to avoid some situations, but I feel like she just doesn't give a **** about the media. If she left LA things would be better for her, paparazzis are nasty there.

2 hours ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

It's something absolutely normal, the thing that I still don't understand is why she can't help it knowing that they will use this against her. I'm not saying she's doing something wrong or blaming her, they're the problem but I hope the story doesn't start repeating again.

My 2 cents: Something that made me respect Britney more than other celebrities through the years, is that she always seemed to REFUSE to give in to the game of "she knows the paps will be there, she shouldn't do [insert normal activity regular people do but celebrities aren't supposed to]". She always seemed adamant to keep living her life the way she chooses and doing normal things, like she knows it's not her who should change her ways, but the people stalking her. 

That's why, as much as I'd cave and stop shopping in the neighbourhood mall or peeing public restrooms if I was her, I think the fact that she keeps doing it shows some kind of strength of character (especially after all she's been through!)

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

It's something absolutely normal, the thing that I still don't understand is why she can't help it knowing that they will use this against her. I'm not saying she's doing something wrong or blaming her, they're the problem but I hope the story doesn't start repeating again.

What are you talking about?! Women will not be put in a conservatorship because they went to a gas station and she won’t end up in one again no matter if she uses public restrooms for the rest of her life. It is 2021 now, team Con and her family are EXPOSED, nobody wants to take her human rights for having gone and got petrol. Stop trying to make it happen and be hysterical about stuff that everyone does.

44 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

What are you talking about?! Women will not be put in a conservatorship because they went to a gas station and she won’t end up in one again no matter if she uses public restrooms for the rest of her life. It is 2021 now, team Con and her family are EXPOSED, nobody wants to take her human rights for having gone and got petrol. Stop trying to make it happen and be hysterical about stuff that everyone does.

I never said that because she or women go to a gas station / public bathroom she / they should end up in a conservatorship. 

I'm not hysterical, I'm not trying to make anything happen and I'm not saying she will be put in a conservatorship again.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block