Britney spotted at gas station

19 minutes ago, legendoftherose said:

how come tmz know shes there even? She really has to move out of LA to avoid this circus and they need to strict paparazzi laws...who needs them anyways, its 2021 and we have SM where the public figure themselves can decide what to share and what not to.

They seem to meet Sam after having made appointments…

• Like 1
1 hour ago, legendoftherose said:

how come tmz know shes there even? She really has to move out of LA to avoid this circus and they need to strict paparazzi laws...who needs them anyways, its 2021 and we have SM where the public figure themselves can decide what to share and what not to.

The stalkers are prolly parked outside her house just waiting for her to leave.

13 hours ago, joe sp said:

What's her thing with gas station restrooms? :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

I was just about to say this. In my 30 years I’ve only used a gas station bathroom once and it was on a 4 hour commute. No judgment, but someone of her high profile status should have hundreds of options disposable and gas station bathrooms should be the lowest priority. If you can pay $20 to use a private restroom at Coachella being a random person imagine being Britney Spears :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block