Britney spotted at gas station

1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

Ughhhh. Rosemary, when are you going to expose whether or not they were on con’s payroll. Sick of them 

I think FOR SURE they were on Team Cons payroll but since she's been free, there's no reason for them set B up. They dont have incoming money from Brit to pay for this. They're scrapping whatever they have to hire legal counsel.

• Love 1

We haven't seen Britney use a gas station restroom in ages.  Not sure why she chooses those because they're usually filthy af, maybe because they're more private compared to the ones in shops/malls. 

It really sucks she can't go in peace.  I have a feeling now that she's 'free', the paps (and probably Jamie's minions for revenge) will probably return to stalking her and harassing her full time.  Which really sucks.

• Love 1

Gosh this is annoyingly everywhere on my news feed glad the gp is calling out tmz tho

serious question, tmz wasn’t following Britney like this during the conservatorship days? Why? Was there some type of agreement behind the scenes with Lou and co? Or was it because Britney wasn’t out and about like she is now?

either way stalking her like it’s 2007 and then embarrassing her for it, I didn’t think tmz could reach this low again 

7 hours ago, b42ad said:

I’m glad she has the freedom to stop to have a pee whenever she wants (can’t believe I even have to say that) and TMZ can rot. This is not news. 

And for anybody in this thread saying she shouldn’t be stopping at gas station bathrooms: you’re a part of the problem. 

Yeah wtf, it is what they are FOR! Everybody uses them when out driving and going to the gas station. What more shouldn’t she do? Have lunch?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block