New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Once Upon a One More Time Opens Tonight in Washington DC

Bluemoonpj

Interestingly It was originally planned to run from November 30, 2021 to January 3, 2022. But was extended to due to ticket demand.

The set list includes two songs from Glory……and two from Britney Jean :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

Stronger
 Toxic
 Oops! ... I Did It Again
 Lucky
 Cinderella
 Circus
 Baby One More Time
 I Wanna Go
 Sometimes
 From the Bottom of my Broken art
 (You Drive Me) Crazy
 Piece of Me
 Passenger
 Boys
 Everytime
 I'm Slave 4 U
 If I'm Dancing
 Make Me
 Pretty Girls
 Scream & Shout
 Till the World Ends
 Womanizer"
 Work B

• Love 5
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Interestingly It was originally planned to run from November 30, 2021 to January 3, 2022. But was extended to due to ticket demands.

The set list include two song from Glory and two from Britney Jean.

Stronger
 Toxic
 Oops! ... I Did It Again
 Lucky
 Cinderella
 Circus
 Baby One More Time
 I Wanna Go
 Sometimes
 From the Bottom of my Broken art
 (You Drive Me) Crazy
 Piece of Me
 Passenger
 Boys
 Everytime
 I'm Slave 4 U
 If I'm Dancing
 Make Me
 Pretty Girls
 Scream & Shout
 Till the World Ends
 Womanizer"
 Work B

only iconic songs :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: 

I'm still sure they're gonna make them be cringy somehow :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: but let's wait and see 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 6 here

nice to know that she was somewhat involved in this a few years ago, the plot seems like a nice idea and I'm sure the artists worked hard on it, but the article still doesn't answer who the hell is receiving the money from this :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

And who stands to benefit if the play is a wild success? Deadline Hollywood reported in 2019 that Spears’s then-manager Larry Rudolph would executive-produce the musical’s eventual film with her. In her testimony to the court, she described feeling intimidated and punished by “my management” during the time she alleged she was overworked; she did not name Rudolph, and has had several managers. Britney stans have been grappling with whether the price of admission to Once would fill the pockets of people Britney has alleged oppressed her. The particulars of the contract and the royalties are not public.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

This trash piece of **** production actually went ahead? **** this **** idgaf if they said “she’s involved” she was not and will not get a single cent from this weird tribute show 

Well, I’m sure she will make some money from it. (Especially from royalties from the songs used where she has songwriting credit.) And she did go watch rehearsals for it.  That being said, I’m sure there will be money made for the wrong people as well, so I understand your point of view too.