Little Mix attend Leigh-Anne's film premiere in London for 'Boxing Day'

Slayer

3 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

You want the one black member of the group to change the way she acts? That statement seems a bit problematicΒ 

Take several seats please. I’m a black person. I’m referring to her selective outrage at Jesy’s blackfishing just for her own personal vendetta while her best friend built a whole career based on blackfishing and she was always rooting for that friend and promoting her pictures and work.Β 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, I just want more!! said:

Take several seats please. I’m a black person. I’m referring to her selective outrage at Jesy’s blackfishing just for her own personal vendetta while her best friend built a whole career based on blackfishing and she was always rooting for that friend and promoting her pictures and work.Β 

It's honestly embarrassing that this had to be brought up again.

Can we leave it in the past and move on?Β 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, I just want more!! said:

So, to clarify, as a fellow person of color, you’re okay with someone blackfishing for profit? There’s a reason Jade and Perrie are on Leigh’s side and not Jesy’s.
Β 

k.Β :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:
Β 

Who is this β€œbest friend” you speak of??

13 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

So, to clarify, as a fellow person of color, you’re okay with someone blackfishing for profit? There’s a reason Jade and Perrie are on Leigh’s side and not Jesy’s.
Β 

k.Β :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:
Β 

Who is this β€œbest friend” you speak of??

Stop derailing.

Look up her bestfriend and business partner Gabrielle.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block