Britney: my intention is to merely exist in hopes that others see me write, dance, cry, laugh, sing or just speak!

Slayer

5 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Still you understood exactly since you replied. #gaslighting

If SHE made that choice and is free, than that is her business. If her supported decision making team has been overpowering her and she needs to comply with them to have her daily freedom than it is a completely different ballgame.

I understood that you have some question as to why she's taking medication, but I don't understand any of the points you tried to make. We don't have anything to point to that she is being forced or overpowered to take medication, so I think you, and others, should just stay out of her private business in regards to that. It's not your place to know or to ask why she is taking medication, and instead you should be supportive and encouraging of her bravery to speak openly about it

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ebritneybeat said:

I can't decide whether my English skills are ****ty or Britney's posts are too deep :typing_keyboard_computer:

i think the problem is that she does not use punctuation properly. this message would be a lot easier to understand if she used the right punctuation.

when speaking we use a lot of changes in tone, pauses, etc that add to the message; these are not present when writing and may cause a bit of confusion / distort the message.

it reminds me of when i read the transcript of her June 23rd testimony; none of the emotions are there, it's a completely different thing.

i guess she writes things as she's thinking them and as if she was speaking. you can tell she like to make a lot of interjections when writing and these might not work well if gramatical tools are not used.

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

It's actually really inspiring that Britney is so open about medication, so many celebrities would not talk about things like that, nor should they have to, but Britney speaking about this will really help a lot of people and help break down the stigma of these issues :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

yup, my other faves ariana constantly talks about her therapist and justin bieber about his meds and anxiety treatments. it helps with the stigma.

49 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

If SHE made that choice and is free, than that is her business. If her supported decision making team has been overpowering her and she needs to comply with them to have her daily freedom than it is a completely different ballgame.

You worded it completely stupid and hard to understand. I was even confused at what you were trying to say. Why so mad?

53 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

You clearly don't know what supported decision making is :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Britney is free. She makes the decisions now, supported decision making is what they can suggest and she decides what she wants to do. They don't have the control anymore and some of you fools still think she's controlled. Have some faith in Britney, thanks :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Xavierleleon said:

She is too smart for therapy. And she never needed to work on herself, she needed her family and ***-team to get arrested and the paps to stay the **** away from her.

Therapy is good for everyone, it’s not negative like so many people incorrectly perceive it as. And she herself in the testimony said in jest she knows she could use some. 

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block