Demi is still waiting for the right alien

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

If this isnt proof that Demi is nuts, idk what is.

Didnt Demi herself say that she got brain damage from the overdose she had in 2018?

Plus the constant w**d use doesnt help.

I miss the NORMAL Demi before all this BS happened 

Yes, doctors said she had brain damage too and that she was very close to not even surviving it.

2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

This isn't funny. Demi could be as 'crazy' as she wants, no one has the right to be put in a conservatorship and as a Britney fan you shouldn't even find that funny.

You thought you ate that. Conservatorships aren't all bad but the system is ****ed and Britney and tons of other people are victims of it. Demi... their behavior, dramas etc. They're acting very very strange lately and everyone sees that. It's just weird to me that they acts like that and media don't really care and Britney did nothing and media made her ''crazy'' and her family put her under a conservatorship. 

2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Also you are a total catfish with that icon but do you boo. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Sure, I stole some guy's name, identity and photos and I put them on my Instagram and I made an account on Exhale for God knows what reason :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: And after that I killed him and ate his *** :emma: I'm evil :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

You really thought you ate that, too much of ScoobyDoo :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Better tell me who's that cute guy on your profile picture :wow_surprised_shocked_omg::gunney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block