Lynne and Fe spent Friendsgiving together?

SBJ

2 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

well Fe Fe as they call her was friends with lynne since britney was a child.. hence lynne asking Fe to go with britney as her guardian like person before britney came of age. It's complicated now don't start **** about Fe !!! just mind yo business ok :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Haha, I would NEVER! Just trying to understand the dynamics of this complicated and complex situation.

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, samblakejacobs said:

Apperantly Lynne and Fe spent Friendsgiving together? Does anyone know anything more? I'm confused and my brain hurts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWe3NaINnEj/

What more is there to know? Felicia went to a dinner Lynne was at; That's it. While Lynne is very much playing some weird redemption story in the media by being photographed in church or playing the victim in the 'Britney wont talk to her mother!' story, Felicia has done three very public interviews on two of worlds largest platforms and has held no punches regarding individuals involved, nor how capable Britney always has been. 

The only reason you're confused is because you believe there's more to this. 

We've seen time and time again that people from Louisianna don't like to air their 'dirty laundry' so publicly, so apply that to this; a group of friends met up and it just so happens that two of them have a topic that doesnt involve anyone else.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

What more is there to know? Felicia went to a dinner Lynne was at; That's it. While Lynne is very much playing some weird redemption story in the media by being photographed in church or playing the victim in the 'Britney wont talk to her mother!' story, Felicia has done three very public interviews on two of worlds largest platforms and has held no punches regarding individuals involved, nor how capable Britney always has been. 

We've seen time and time again that people from Louisianna don't like to air their 'dirty laundry' so publicly, so apply that to this; a group of friends met up and it just so happens that two of them have a topic that doesnt involve anyone else.

Preach it!!!!!!!

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

JESUS, calm down. I'm confused of their freindship & relationships, with everything that's going on. I have no idea why you're so defensive and what the **** you're trying to insinuate. YEEZ.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, samblakejacobs said:

JESUS, calm down. I'm confused of their freindship & relationships, with everything that's going on. I have no idea why you're so defensive and what the **** you're trying to insinuate. YEEZ.

I'm not insinuating anything, I'm very clearly responding to your post. If you are reading it as defensive, that is on you.  You post this with a question mark because they were together, wanting fans to give you more information why because you're confused; My response should answer your questions if thats all they are! :)

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'm not insinuating anything, I'm very clearly responding to your post. If you are reading it as defensive, that is on you.  You post this with a question mark because they were together, wanting fans to give you more information why because you're confused; My response should answer your questions if thats all they are! :)

You literally started to write about Fe's interviews and Lynne's church, god knows what. I simply asked if anyone knew about their relationship, since Fe and Lynne dosen't seem to be on the same side of the table. You're clearly on the edge. Anyway.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

They’ve been friends since Brit was a kid, are they supposed to just stop???  It’s very possible and even common to be friends with someone but at the same time disagree and call them out on their bull****.

Why is everyone so angry? I never said they should stop. I'm asking if anyone know anything about their relationship. 

1 hour ago, samblakejacobs said:

You just woke up and chose drama today didn’t you :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 3

Why is everyone so angry? I never said they should stop. I'm asking if anyone know anything about their relationship. 

Not angry, just stating a possible explanation and honestly, none of us know them personally, I sure know I don’t. So we’re really not in a position to know what their relationship is like, it would all just be guesses.

• Like 1

You literally started to write about Fe's interviews and Lynne's church, god knows what. I simply asked if anyone knew about their relationship, since Fe and Lynne dosen't seem to be on the same side of the table. You're clearly on the edge. Anyway.

If you're initially post is about confusion and wanting answers, and your reply is about calming down, and telling users they're on edge, it can be assumed your intent wasn't just answers.

What did I say that is factual incorrect? Does it not answer your question?

• Like 1