Adele postpones Las Vegas residency one day before opening, drama behind-the-scenes

Jordan Miller

17 hours ago, limezd said:

If you’re gonna do a show during Covid, make sure that show stage is done and you’ve already rehearsed on it well a month in advance.

That IS true... Unless you live there, no one casually walks around Vegas and decides to go to an Adele concert and finds free spots all of a sudden, people actually plan those trips. I'm surprised they waited until the very last minute to let people know. But in the end everything is about money, so they'd rather stress out and make people assume the consequences than postpone everything a month, or lose a month of shows.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

That IS true... Unless you live there, no one casually walks around Vegas and decides to go to an Adele concert and finds free spots all of a sudden, people actually plan those trips. I'm surprised they waited until the very last minute to let people know. But in the end everything is about money, so they'd rather stress out and make people assume the consequences rather than postpone everything a month, or lose a month of shows.

Especially when those tickets cost $2,000

• Love 1
3 hours ago, overprotecteddance said:

End her! I can't at these cancelations at last minute, like they didn't know at least few days, week earlier?...Praying for poor people who traveled the globe to see her and now nothing...This is unacceptable gurl, considering you just have to stand and sing, without going so much on :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Yeah thank God I am not an Adele Stan or I would be livid. Honestly if Dua cancels her tour days before, I’ll consider handing in my stan card. I have two pit tickets in two different cities in March and I’ll be damned if I find out last minute it’s cancelledΒ :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block