Britney's fillers indicate Oprah interview??

2 hours ago, reVolution said:

She is coming back, we just need to be patient, Im actually surprised with all the signs she has giving us that she still believes/loves her career.

Britney is a hard worker, that is her nature. But I would guess she has alot of other important things to deal with first

Agree. Also, coming back means a lot of things; going to meetings for every single thing that has to do with creating a song or a album. I bet she's got a lot on her plate, in all aspects of her life, since she's got back control over her life.

• Like 1

People, she has said it herself, she is living her life for the first time in 13 years, so I don't think she's gonna worry about anything related to her career for the time being. Let her readjust to her new situation, find the peace that she's been looking for and then come back when she feels she's ready! Besides, I don't know if it would be good for her to be given that kind of platform while she still has so much anger inside, she needs to heal first, or else she could end up saying or doing things she might regret later on.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Not to be a downer, but dont take this as gospel. This could be either good make up or minimal work, but its probably just for herself because she can make that decision now. Reminder, Britney was denied self care by her father because he controlled the money, and they used that against her to make it look like she couldnt take care of herself, even though she literally couldnt, and furthering that, we also know that Britney didn't necessarily choose her own doctors or procedures. so if she did get any fillers, it was probably the first time in almost three years.

If Britney is working on stuff, great but it could just be Britney  doing something for herself!

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Silhouette said:

People, she has said it herself, she is living her life for the first time in 13 years, so I don't think she's gonna worry about anything related to her career for the time being. Let her readjust to her new situation, find the peace that she's been looking for and then come back when she feels she's ready! Besides, I don't know if it would be good for her to be given that kind of platform while she still has so much anger inside, she needs to heal first, or else she could end up saying or doing things she might regret later on.

Nothing to regret. It is more a case of if she waited she could get a more full picture to really give them all hell. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block