Joseph Kahn says he will check out Britney's original "Perfume" video!

fintan

On 12/1/2021 at 4:42 AM, DJBringItBack said:

Yes :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: it was David’s original edit, that thing that leaked was a thrown together mess her team chose 

I think Make Me's just cursed. The official video is a mess. The shortened edit of David's video is a mess. I doubt the original video is anything other than a mess, too. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: It's not even that good of a song anyways, I don't know why they went with it as the lead over other bangers like Love Me Down or Just Luv Me.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I think Make Me's just cursed. The official video is a mess. The shortened edit of David's video is a mess. I doubt the original video is anything other than a mess, too. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: It's not even that good of a song anyways, I don't know why they went with it as the lead over other bangers like Love Me Down or Just Luv Me.

This. 

Honestly out of everyone I would say when Britney does a mid-tempo or ballad, it blows everyone else out the park. Sorry Adele :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Make me was wonderful in my opinion,  its still one of my favorites and it was an unexpected tone for a lead.  Love me down is annoying.  Just luv me is pretty but it's not strong enough for a lead but it should have been a single. Do you wanna come over would've been a cute single as well. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It’s David Lachapelle sis have faith and anyone that has seen it has said how incredible visually and artistic it is 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block