Joseph Kahn says he will check out Britney's original "Perfume" video!

fintan

• Content Curators

"Toxic" & "Womanizer" videographer Joseph Kahn recently shared on Twitter his interest of pulling out the original version of the Perfume video. I was looking back at the set photos and remembered Blackbox bodyguard Edan is in every behind the scenes shot of Britney holding a Hollister and pointing it at her on screen boyfriend in a car. It now occurs to me that this was Britney's idea of exposing how Blackbox operates.

Care to share the cut scenes, Joseph? Comment below your thoughts, Are we onto something? 

7 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

I was looking back at the set photos and remembered Blackbox bodyguard Edan is in every behind the scenes shot of Britney holding a Hollister and pointing it at her on screen boyfriend in a car. It now occurs to me that this was Britney's idea of exposing how Blackbox operates.

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Edan was there because he was her bodyguard and they were shooting on location. How does this relate to or expose Blackbox Security's conduct in any way?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Damon said:

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Edan was there because he was her bodyguard and they were shooting on location. How does this relate to or expose Blackbox Security's conduct in any way?

Blackbox employer Alex was threatened by Edan with his Hollister, that tells you everything you need to know. Everyone was worried for Britney's safety after the documentary aired and after she testified that an Israeli operation would be onto her. That what happened with Rose McGowan recently, her door was broken down and was driven off the road. Wouldn't''t seem that far fetched that maybe Britney experienced certain things too. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Blackbox employer Alex was threatened by Edan with his Hollister, that tells you everything you need to know. Everyone was worried for Britney's safety after the documentary aired and after she testified that an Israeli operation would be onto her. That what happened with Rose McGowan recently, her door was broken down and was driven off the road. Wouldn't''t seem that far fetched that maybe Britney experienced certain things too. 

Caleb ily but……..this is a reach:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: not everything has to do with the conservatorship

• Haha 2

Really tho. I feel like the decision to can this came from the label rather than her team. The was even the case of the make me video as we came to find out. Her label said an 18 minute long video wouldn’t do well in the age of streaming, Team Con cut the video to try to appease the label (the one that leaked), but LaChapelle didn’t want his work compromised. 

Team Con definitely was very controlling every aspect of her career, but we have to remember they were extremely cheap. If they spent the money, they had every intention of using the product. It would only be cancelled if the situation was dire/out of their control (ie Domination/Make Me)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block