Actingney makes a sketch on Instagram

rr_174

I’m convinced Britney’s new assistant Vicky shot this video because of the way the camera moves. She is also a video director and has a great sense of humor.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s the one now in charge of Britney’s social media because she’s good with her own social media as well.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

LOL well this is random!

And people say she cant act...

She ALWAYS had perfect comedic timing since she became famous.

I wonder if she really meant it about her not wanting to do another movie or if that was team con talking.

WHO says she can’t act?

hannibal lecter GIF

I have only ever heard she is such a talent as a comedian and actress from anyone that has seen her do it. 
Hope Sam will not be jealous.

Guilty for watching this for 20 times already! I always loved Actingney and one of my biggest heartbreaking and disappointment news was when I learned that she could have be Allie in the Notebook but didn't get the role... We found out, few months ago, that a tape for the audition is somewhere... I still have hope that it will leak one day...

She's radiant by the way, it's crazy how fresh and beautiful she looks now! So happy for my her! More IG skits please!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block