Actingney makes a sketch on Instagram

rr_174

1 hour ago, Soso said:

I don’t get it, I wanna stan actingney buy it doesn’t make any sense. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

1 hour ago, One More Time said:

I DONTTT GET ITTT 

HELP :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

She used to post silly skits like this all the time before she lost control of her social.  She's implying she's productive and working before COVID, then during COVID there's nothing to do, then now things are opening up again it's back to work.  I wouldn't be surprised if she had some secret messages in there too since she's sneaky like that.  It could be hinting she's back to being in control and making deals and making appointments, something she couldn't do before without Jamie's approval or someone talking for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, jennyj said:

She used to post silly skits like this all the time before she lost control of her social.  She's implying she's productive and working before COVID, then during COVID there's nothing to do, then now things are opening up again it's back to work.  I wouldn't be surprised if she had some secret messages in there too since she's sneaky like that.  It could be hinting she's back to being in control and making deals and making appointments, something she couldn't do before without Jamie's approval or someone talking for her.

I was guessing the coffee, the pad, and making her own appointments, all of which were things she couldn't do or have...although to be honest, I'm lost, really.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block