Britney: when you’ve been waiting 13 years to live the life you choose

Slayer

I love the anagram she wrote with her name.

Come through DaVinci Codeney :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I’m glad she’s feeling more like herself with the new medication ❤️

The shift part that got me confused…. Is this medication related, baby announcement in the works or maybe a interview? Why did she told us to watch tv? :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

Busy day on her IG today, I’m living

• Love 7
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I'm glad she's comfortable enough to go on instagram and tell us "hey guys I just started new medication". like, there's still so much stigma around mental health, and specially around hers, and I'm so glad she wants to share this stuff with us :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

She’s just incredible :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 5

What she said about being able to pray…. The meds were making her forget everything. I don't know what her diagnosis is -- and I don't care -- but I have bipolar disorder and at stressful times my mind just seems to stop working. I forget even simple words, but the medicine is helping me to improve in this sense and my life has also improved a lot in other aspects. I wish her the best. She’ll be able to have a happy Life. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Does anyone else remember Sloan Bella saying Britney couldn't pray and we needed to PRAY for her???? I didnt get what she meant so I stopped listening but now Britney says THIS. 

Yes! Sloan was saying she is being so drugged by the parents and everyone around her that her mind is like a fog, and that her prayers weren't even going through. I remember that!

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block