Atomic Kitten confirm comeback set for next year!

Slayer

UK girl group Atomic Kitten from the early 2000s have just confirmed the 2.0 line-up will be making a comeback in 2022 :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

The line-up will feature the most popular line-up consisting of Tash, Liz and Jenny!

“Last summer we got to experience a glimpse of our previous lives and we loved it! 15 years later with no rehearsals and nervous as ever we took to the stage in the middle of Trafalgar Square where the atmosphere in London was alive, as England came together to support the final of Euro2020. It was enough to light the fire between us and we can’t wait to see what new memories we can make 2022” Tash, Liz and Jen x #AtomicKittenReunion #AK2022 #comingsoon"

Songs you may know:

500x500.jpg

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

UK girl group Atomic Kitten from the early 2000s have just confirmed the 2.0 line-up will be making a comeback in 2022 :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

The line-up will feature the most popular line-up consisting of Tash, Liz and Jenny!

Songs you may know:

500x500.jpg

OMG I still listen to their Greatest Hits album 😍

It’s Ok, Love Doesn’t Have To Hurt, If You Come To Me, their cover of Eternal Flame are some of my all time favorite nostalgic moments 😍 so excited for their come back :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, I just want more!! said:

OMG I still listen to their Greatest Hits album 😍

It’s Ok, Love Doesn’t Have To Hurt, If You Come To Me, their cover of Eternal Flame are some of my all time favorite nostalgic moments 😍 so excited for their come back :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

If You Come To Me remains an underrated gem, as well as the gorgeous video😭

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block