Britney has removed 'me time' and 'all is well' posts from her instagram

dfffff

3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

There was a screenshot that has now been removed that said something to the extent of β€œwhat are you trying to hide Cassie? Are you feeling guilty?”

Protect all who participated in the trafficking of Britney at all cost! Shame their critics! Let Britney be alone in this, don’t speak up.Β 
colorizer GIF by Royal Smith

• Like 1
4 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Britney was trying to maintain her brand … she literally said that she wants privacy time and time again. It’s not like her to air her business out, she did it when she realized she had no choice … but I think she really was trying to fool the world .. fake it till you make it … to keep her brand going . She’s a business woman

More like she was forced. Britney did not care about her 'brand' when she didn't even get to control her brand, or even see the profits from HER brand. Now I'm sure she does, but who would give af about their brand when everyone but you is profiting off of it? Makes zero sense. Her brand was the last thing on her mind with all she had going on.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

What is the Yoga one?:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:Β Β This is a joke, right? I can t believe that was on Brits Instagram. And then some people have the nerve to attack fans because they really think Britney controlled her Instagram all the time alone.:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

And the Daddy screams Jamie Lynn.

Right, she never had a good relationship with Jamie and the posts are ALWAYS about him. Not even any posts about Lynne who she was atleast close with for yearsΒ :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:Β So obvious Jamie/Team Con did those posts. Anything to make Jamie Spears be in a good light and hide away the fact that he was abusing and stealing from his daughter.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

What is the Yoga one?:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:Β Β This is a joke, right? I can t believe that was on Brits Instagram. And then some people have the nerve to attack fans because they really think Britney controlled her Instagram all the time alone.:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

And the Daddy screams Jamie Lynn.

She's definitely called him "Daddy," though. She did so in FTR.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Britney was trying to maintain her brand … she literally said that she wants privacy time and time again. It’s not like her to air her business out, she did it when she realized she had no choice … but I think she really was trying to fool the world .. fake it till you make it … to keep her brand going . She’s a business woman

yeah I can see this; and she thought she could dismantle it from the inside - as we have further learned that she tried many times.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

More like she was forced. Britney did not care about her 'brand' when she didn't even get to control her brand, or even see the profits from HER brand. Now I'm sure she does, but who would give af about their brand when everyone but you is profiting off of it? Makes zero sense. Her brand was the last thing on her mind with all she had going on.

I agreeΒ 

The cover-up is starting, I guess.Β 

17 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

It gives me chills reading those posts back. The evilness of it all is even worse looking back knowing know how badly she wanted out and how they forced her and medicated her against her will. You gotta be as evil as it gets to do that sort of thing and then go on her instagram and post those lies.Β 

But Cassie is innocent, isn't she? <3

Β 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block