Dua Lipa congratulates Britney on her freedom and says she loves 'Glory' and people should check it out!

Moscow

4 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Wish I were famous just so I could reply to the ever-prevalent "What's your favorite Britney Spears song?" question with a non-generic answer, such as Shadow or Heaven on Earth. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

“My favourite song of hers? Showdown or the Hook Up. I like Britney Spears I think she’s an interesting artist. Does anyone think global warming is a good thing?” 

- I Always Sing Live 2021, for Exhale Magazine. 

in all seriousness, Tinashe is a real fan. She always used to use her Tumblr and socials to talk about Britney and was seen in late 2019 listening to Showdown in her car 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rik said:

“My favourite song of hers? Showdown or the Hook Up. I like Britney Spears I think she’s an interesting artist. Does anyone think global warming is a good thing?” 

- I Always Sing Live 2021, for Exhale Magazine. 

in all seriousness, Tinashe is a real fan. She always used to use her Tumblr and socials to talk about Britney and was seen in late 2019 listening to Showdown in her car 

Have never seen this video. It's cute AF, though there were some really stupid answers, but oh well. I can't hold anything against Tinasha. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Her old socials do reveal a lot about her, though. I remember when she came out as bi a year or two ago, and people (even here on Exhale) were calling it a publicity stunt. However, it turned out that she'd subtly tweeted about it yeeeaaars ago. I can't seem to find the tweet, though. :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Have never seen this video. It's cute AF, though there were some really stupid answers, but oh well. I can't hold anything against Tinasha. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Her old socials do reveal a lot about her, though. I remember when she came out as bi a year or two ago, and people (even here on Exhale) were calling it a publicity stunt. However, it turned out that she'd subtly tweeted about it yeeeaaars ago. I can't seem to find the tweet, though. :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

Yes!! I agree

everyone give it up for Tinasha!!  :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me: 

but ya omg some of her answers :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

but tbh.. I feel like she prob is a huge ITZ fan

Spoiler

:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: gaga loves so much of Britney’s music it’s hard to decide for her…. I mean :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise: oops I did it AGAIN ofc

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block