'In the Zone' Russian version?

8 hours ago, Hughvjm said:

Hi!

Well, my plan is to buy all of Britney's music albums. Some of them are hard to buy in my country now and you have to use auction websites. As I don't have 'In the Zone' (...yet :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:), I was looking for it on the site. And I saw this:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

(I hope these photos are not copyrighted or smth, I'm just curious what I found on the Internet, lol)

...and I was like: 'What the heck is this?' :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

I asked the seller and he told me it was the Russian version. I searched the Internet about it and actually found this 'Russian version' on cassette, on EBay.

spacer.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184455530535

I'm really confused right now. Even if it's a fake, the back cover and the print of Britney's face on CD ...are kinda impressive, not gonna lie. Do you know something about this Russian version? Are there other 'local' versions of Britney's other albums? I'm new to this forum and I wanted to share my find with you :3

ITZ is a black cd with flowers in US

Funny story while on the subject I always believed there was a print of ITZ with the full zoomed out shot and not the cropped face we all know as the official cover and I found a copy on depop last year, I was so excited thinking someone didn’t realise the value so I bought it and when it arrived it was a printed sheet on basic paper and the cd was orange and weird I threw it out immediately :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Funny story while on the subject I always believed there was a print of ITZ with the full zoomed out shot and not the cropped face we all know as the official cover and I found a copy on depop last year, I was so excited thinking someone didn’t realise the value so I bought it and when it arrived it was a printed sheet on basic paper and the cd was orange and weird I threw it out immediately :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block