Jamie Watson, Jamie Lynn's husband, chats with a rando about his family's use of Britney’s money

On 11/27/2021 at 10:08 PM, ol123 said:

We need to stop messaging these people on their social medias. This is almost as cringe as when fans bombarded Cassies Instagram. Whatever they're hiding, Rosengart and Brit will take care of it. 

Exactly. It's what I said on the other post. Let Britney be the one to fire shots. "You're cut off. You'll never see another cent from me and I never want you in my life ever again." Britney can do more harm than fans. They're just gonna handwave people as as being nuts. "Look at these nutcases harassing me! Can you believe it?!"

• Like 1

This is so ******* embarrassing for us fans. Like can we be mature for one second ? Do we think this is an acceptable way to talk to someone, even tho they're trash ? Like this isn't some "petty Twitter drama teas" or whatever 

Is Jamie Watson trash ? Yes he definitely is but it's not a ******* reason to harrass him. It makes us look ******* terrible and gives them ammunition in court. Let's stop trying to be Britney's saviors, she is her own damn savior. If she wants to go after him, she will. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bratz***** said:

This is so ******* embarrassing for us fans. Like can we be mature for one second ? Do we think this is an acceptable way to talk to someone, even tho they're trash ? Like this isn't some "petty Twitter drama teas" or whatever 

Is Jamie Watson trash ? Yes he definitely is but it's not a ******* reason to harrass him. It makes us look ******* terrible and gives them ammunition in court. Let's stop trying to be Britney's saviors, she is her own damn savior. If she wants to go after him, she will. 

They couldn’t use Instagram dms in court they didn’t even use their “death threats” :roxxy: but I agree this ain’t it

On 11/28/2021 at 3:08 AM, ol123 said:

We need to stop messaging these people on their social medias. This is almost as cringe as when fans bombarded Cassies Instagram. Whatever they're hiding, Rosengart and Brit will take care of it. 

THIS. Please LISTEN.TO.THIS.

You're all making us look like lunatics, and Britney like someone who can't defend herself, and Rosengart as inept.

And damn, that fan went IN....

• Like 1
On 11/28/2021 at 6:59 AM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

FFOweQmVQAMMLja?format=jpg&name=large

FFOweQmVQAIAD00?format=jpg&name=large

FFOweRJVQAI5P6d?format=jpg&name=largejlbrs.jpg.0d21614a9a3032585e01b10a8f3713dd.jpg

How could BRITNEY have “surprised” Jailie Liar with first class tickets when she was in a 

conservatorship that literally made it impossible for her to have anything to do with both her finances and any personal decisions?!

It is like saying “that victim of kidnapping decided through their kidnapper to treat me to a trip to the Bahamas if I didn’t call the police and tried to rescue them.”

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Can this fandom stop....our job is done when it comes to this type of **** in regards to the #FreeBritney era. Its quite embarrassing to post it on twitter like " hey guys look i was talking to JL's husband here's the exclusive". There's a whole investigation going on :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Hi Jailie Liar’s husband.

GIF by Team Coco

13 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Exactly. It's what I said on the other post. Let Britney be the one to fire shots. "You're cut off. You'll never see another cent from me and I never want you in my life ever again." Britney can do more harm than fans. They're just gonna handwave people as as being nuts. "Look at these nutcases harassing me! Can you believe it?!"

Nice job trying to make the GP stop paying attention. Why does Britney have to be alone in this? She is a public person and they ALL have “fans” rooting for them on Twitter. If you think this is exclusive for Britney you are delusional. So has Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Cher, Adele etc. Even Screamtina Froguilera has a small but angry and aggressive fan base online…

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block