Cassie Petrey: "June 23rd changed a lot of things for me"

2 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

Because they violated Britney all the time. She was in a conservatorship goddammit, it means that other people had ALL POWER over Britney even inside of Britney (forced sterilisation). Her dad chose her boyfriends and her team cut off all her friends and made all of her decisions. When she insisted on something she was almost killed on a facility and locked up for months of more torture than usual.

I see you are still pushing this "her dad chose all of her boyfriends" narrative, but when I asked you in another thread to provide receipts for this, you couldn't :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

On 11/28/2021 at 12:12 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

I'm conflicted.

One the one hand, she's right, Rosengart definitely would have called her out but then again, her part was small as she didn't make things up, she did what she was told to. Cassie didn't put up the cship and everything that followed.

But then on the other hand... she also didn't do anything (as far as we know) to really help Britney. She must have known about the rehab thing where Britney was forced into, she never stood up, never came forward on social media such as Iggy, and ex-crew members. She could have quit her job and come forward and do what's right.

My conclusion is:

She didn't play a part in setting up Britney but she also didn't help her as much as she 'should' or 'could'. I don't think it's reason enough to go call her out and stuff on social media. It's just an error of judgement she has made. We're all human and a lot of us would also be conflicted in this situation, she has bills to pay too.

I'm also conflicted but due to other reasons. 

Most of us can only speculate about what happened. But there exist facts. These tweets that people pointed out were posted to underpin the agenda of team con. With all we know now it is not possible that this comes from Britney unless she was forced to write this. We believe this was posted by Cassie.

The question is why did she do this. 

And here we can only speculate. At a certain point, she had to know that she was enriching herself by being directly involved in the violation of human rights. If you are a person with values you would not only resign but also inform the public. But she didn't. The question is why?

But she is not the only one who haven't done anything. Same with Sam Ashgari, for example. There must be reasons for that. Maybe because she was extremely threatened and afraid for her existence or her life and thus stuck in a hamster wheel. The black box whistleblower also waited a very long time - perhaps out of fear. He also didn't dare to do anything until after the documentaries.

She still cannot answer the direct questions because there are probably these reasons.

So in the end, we do not know. Only Britney can reveal everything when she speaks to the public.

16 hours ago, Seanril said:

She WAS complicit regardless of how sorry she is - whichever it’s spun. 

The best move would be to resign and move forward elsewhere! The damage is done.

But just move forward does not make participation in a crime obsolete. If she was knowingly involved in the human trafficing situation, she must also be held accountable. It also doesn't help Larry Rudolph that he resigned a few weeks ago. 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I see you are still pushing this "her dad chose all of her boyfriends" narrative, but when I asked you in another thread to provide receipts for this, you couldn't :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Maybe you can search for the court document which shows the boyfriend Sam was paid as a cook by the con? I mean WTF? When your boyfriend/girlfriend cooks for you, do you pay them a salary?

32 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Maybe you can search for the court document which shows the boyfriend Sam was paid as a cook by the con? I mean WTF? When your boyfriend/girlfriend cooks for you, do you pay them a salary?

Oh, the "documents" that were obviously badly photoshopped and made by an obsessed anti-Sam stan? The font and spacing weren't even correct, and those "documents" didn't come from the docket, just literally appeared on Twitter accounts that hate Sam who ended up deleting it, and y'all were gullible enough to believe it :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Besides, even if those "documents" had been real.. I asked that user about them saying that her dad choses her boyfriends, and then you replied with something else not related to that.. if you have any information on that original topic please let me know, thanks

• Like 2
On 11/27/2021 at 7:09 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Though I don’t think people should be coming for her, I also think it’s inappropriate and unprofessional for her to continue discussing this publicly. 

I assume she wants to continue to work in social media media management, so who would hire her again if she keeps blabbing about an ex-client this way? 

Thank you!!! This so very much.

On the one hand, people know virtually nothing about what went on. But she keeps bringing the ttention back to this. is she saving face? (duuuh!)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block