Cassie Petrey: "June 23rd changed a lot of things for me"

11 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Cassie's just trying to save her ***.

She was helping LMT in court case against fans:

FCZ5r7lWUAE0muu?format=jpg&name=large

+ after B's testimony on June 23, Cassie did the following:

+ she is the bestie of Jason, who was B's fiancé and co-conservator, so there is not a single chance that Cassie did not know anything, and just only after 23 she found out the truth

+ she deleted positive comments on B's IG or comments regarding FreeBritney, and didn't delete negative comments. 

And so on.

Maybe, not to the same extent as LMT, Larry, B's family and etc, but still Cassie is complicit in this crime too.

She is close to Jason?:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: And Bryan and Jason are good friends...

10 hours ago, The Finn said:

Oh, and she said in her IG post back in February:

Britney has never paid for me to go on any vacation with her,” she wrote. “My work on Britney’s social media does not involve her conservatorship in any way. That’s a court and lawyer thing.””

Cassie knows how to use words. Britney couldn’t have paid her vacation even if she wanted to. She didn’t say “I was by coincidence vacationing in Maui at the same time with Britney, but I didn’t even see her nor did I do any work.”

The way she worded her reply doesn’t exclude CrowdSurf paying her trip to Maui (and then charging Britney Spears Brands for it).

If the social media manager has to censor any references to the conservatorship or lying about Britney’s “rehab”, they are involved in the conservatorship.

source: https://pagesix.com/2021/02/03/britney-spears-social-manager-dispels-rumors-about-instagram/amp/

That was so strange to me. I know it's not unusual that Bit makes friends with her employees.But still.Why do you go on holiday with your social media manager?:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

1 minute ago, Cinderella85 said:

That was so strange to me. I know it's not unusual that Bit makes friends with her employees.But still.Why do you go on holiday with your social media manager?:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Maybe loneliness…she was quite isolated. Sometimes it’s nice to just have a body around…even if it’s one of your "team" controlling everything you do. The more dark argument might be she was there on behalf of the conservatorship.  

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Though I don’t think people should be coming for her, I also think it’s inappropriate and unprofessional for her to continue discussing this publicly. 

I assume she wants to continue to work in social media media management, so who would hire her again if she keeps blabbing about an ex-client this way? 

No shade here but she’s really bad at social media management given the mess Britney’s account was. I personally think it’s time for a career change :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 2
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, samblakejacobs said:

"You’re right. There are some things I regret and felt sick over. In fact I still feel sick over some of it. I felt stupid too, for not believing the right things. I’m just trying to stay focused on the future though. Also, it has been addressed behind the scenes"

There, Cassie. If your actions - or lack of - makes you sick, you're fully aware what you've done. Now leave.

Absolutely 

I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt, and I believe there are people who weren't directly involved in team con, but they worked with Britney in some capacity, and they didn't know the extent of how bad things were.

Also, I will assume that if she is still employed by Britney, she is on her good side.

On 11/28/2021 at 1:43 AM, religiousfantasydream said:

Cassie (Britney's ex social media manager) is on Twitter defending herself against fans.

She doesn't seem to think she did anything wrong, and honestly I agree. I feel like Cassie is the least guilty one lol. Though she's still guilty.

I am curious if Britney is running her own social media since Jamie still owns "Britney Spears" as a brand which would include Britney's insta?

She is guilty AF. Change “Britney” into any other victim of trafficking and imagine that Cassie was taking money for pimping Rozita from Romania out as a volunteer s** worker and covering up the fact that she was actually enslaved. Imagine Cassie posting a hostage video where Rozita was saying “Hi everybody, I am at this nice Spa here, trying to take care of myself for a while, see you soon!” While in reality she was punished and abused extra for a month for something and the video was posted on Instagram to cover that up.

Nooooo nooooo, not guilty at all. You can work with Human Traffickers without working with Human trafficking. Absolutely.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Because they violated Britney all the time. She was in a conservatorship goddammit, it means that other people had ALL POWER over Britney even inside of Britney (forced sterilisation). Her dad chose her boyfriends and her team cut off all her friends and made all of her decisions. When she insisted on something she was almost killed on a facility and locked up for months of more torture than usual.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Freakshowstan02 said:

I never cared for her, the problem was her management or the ppl who were behind the conservatorship not the one who was managing her social media lol. 

anyway i’m gonna continue to mind my business and hope that Britney gets her justice because there are people that should pay for what they did to her. :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

Everyone involved in human trafficking is guilty of it, no matter which part of the chain you are. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block