Adele is getting an apology from the Australian reporter, for flubbing the interview by not listening to 30 before interviewing Adele.

When you do interviews for new projects from major superstars like Madonna, Adele and others, part of the assignment aka the hurdles sent in the list if requirements to do before the interview happens, chances are you are asked to listen to the latest album prior to the interview. 

The one interview for Adele in Australia didn't go as plan, cos the interviewer didn't listen to 30, and Adele stopped the interview right then and there, cos he didn't do his homework. 

The interviewer has apologized to Adele and admits he did a horrible mistake that ruined the only interview by Adele for Australian tv. 

And @Prachi will tell you listening to the new album by any artist is literally a neccessary requirement to get into the artists way of thinking and where there life is especially if they write song's about their personal lives. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, maki93 said:

Mistakes happen, we are human. He skipped the email with the album link on his way to London. This happens to all of us!

A mistake that costed channel 7 a Million dollars in fines and matt being suspended and getting portions of his pay cut from the check to pay channel 7 back. 

@Trentals he's lucky he didn't get fired, just a suspension..

• Like 2

We live in a world where white kids with guns can "take care of businesses", animals are abused with minor fines as charges, a world where an almost forty year old woman was held captive and enslaved for more than a decade with an entire court system watching the abuse go down and do nothing, but Gaaaaad forbid you interview madafacking Adele without, please forgive me Jesus, having heard her awesomelegendaryohmyhowawesome album, because biash, your world will freaking burn. I mean, this is a.freaking idiotic planet, really. I like Adele but.this is so ridiculous. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 11/28/2021 at 10:58 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

What a damn diva. He’s lucky he didn’t listen to that garbage. What did she want him to say? What his favorite track was? She’s there to talk about her stupid album so she should tell everyone about it not pester people about what they thought about her garbage songs :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

This time it wasnt Adele, @Prachi will tell you, It was her label Sony Music that denied clearance for the interview.  

She had no control over this. Sony axed it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block